How to export database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see list of all databases. Select appropriate database which you want to export it to your PC.
5. Click on the "Export" button.
6. Select SQL format and then click on the "Go" button.
SQL file will be downloaded within few seconds but If size is large then it will take long time.>
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon. 3. In...How do I manage MySQL Databases using PhpMyAdmin in cPanel?
Managing a MySQL database in PHPMyAdmin In this article, we'll give a brief introduction to...How To Take Backup Or Restore Backup of MS-SQL Database
Taking Backups & Restoring of SQL databases using Plesk Applies to: Plesk 9 Plesk 10...How to add a user to a database and add privileges?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...Can I connect to SQL database using SQL Server Management Studio?
Yes, you can use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to remotely connect with your database on...