How to delete database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see list of all databases. Select appropriate database and it will be expanded and show tables of SQL.
5. Select appropriate table you want to delete like If you want to delete table "wp_links" then click on it.
6. Now click on the "Operations" option.
7. Scroll down and then click on the "Delete the table (DROP)".
Warning: Whole table will be removed and it will be impossible to restore it specially If you don't have a backup.
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...How do I manage MySQL Databases using PhpMyAdmin in cPanel?
Managing a MySQL database in PHPMyAdmin In this article, we'll give a brief introduction to...How to add a user to a database and add privileges?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...How to Backup and Restore Microsoft SQL Server Database?
This article applies to: Plesk 9 Plesk 10 The Windows hosting plan comes with a...[PLESK] How to Back and Restore Microsoft SQL Server database
With Parallels Plesk Panel, you can back up and subsequently restore the databases, database user...