How to Update a Cron Job E-mail Address?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Under "Cron Email" you should enter your full e-mail address in text field.
4. Click on the "Update Email" Button.
Create or Delete a MySQL Database Create a MySQL Database Log into cPanel. Under Databases,...How to use cPanel File Manager
How to access the File Manager To access the File Manager click on the corresponding icon in...How to create Cronjob via cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3. Under...How can I enable anonymous FTP access in cPanel?
Anonymous FTP access can be enabled by logging in your cPanel. There will be a link to...How to Export a MySQL Database via phpMyAdmin
Finding phpMyAdmin in Control Panel One you have created a database, you can access it via the...