How to add a user to a database and add privileges?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of the page and under "Add User to Database", select a user from the dropdown list, and then choose a Database from the list.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
5. On "Manage User Privileges", mark the box "ALL PRIVILEGES" and click on "Make Changes".
This article describes how to use cPanel to allow external hosts to access your MySQL databases....How to restore SQL Server 2012 database on SQL Server 2008 R2
Restoring Backups of SQL Server 2012 databases on SQL Server 2008 R2 Applies to: SQL Server...How to delete a database in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...Plesk - How to Backup Databases
With Parallels Plesk Panel, you can back up and subsequently restore the databases, database...How to export database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon. 3. In...