How to edit database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see list of all databases. Select appropriate database which you want to edit and it will be expanded.
5. Select appropriate table you want to edit like If you want to edit table of Wordpress and change blog name from phpMyAdmin then select "wp-options".
6. Click on "Edit" option on 3rd raw.
7. Edit "My Blog" to different text and then click on "Go" button.
By this method you can change value of SQL data of any software without accessing administrator area like If you can't change theme from administrator area then you can use this method to change value of SQL and even you can change password of any account.
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon. 3. In...How to delete database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon. 3. In...Can I connect to SQL database using SQL Server Management Studio?
Yes, you can use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to remotely connect with your database on...Managing Databases
With Plesk you can create multiple databases and multiple users within each database, and make...Configuring ODBC
The Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) is an interface used to access data from a variety of...