How to Create Email Account in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Email Accounts" Icon.
3. Enter the email address that you wish to create, such as "my-new-email". (If you manage more than one domain, select the appropriate domain from the menu.)
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Change the quota or leave this as it is and then click on the "Create Account" button.
Once your email account is created, it will appear under the "Account & Domain" tab.
Email Account Forwarders:Step 1: Login to your cPanel account.Step 2: In the "Email" Section of...How to Create Email Account in Plesk 12.5?
Log in to your Pleask Control Panel and follow these steps: Go to Mail. Click Create Email...How to create an E-mail Autoresponder when you are unavailable or on vacation?
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...Setting up Email Accounts in Parallels Plesk Panel
You can use Parallels Plesk Panel to set up POP3 email accounts for your domain. Log in to...How to Access your Email Account from cPanel Webmail?
You can access your Email account directly from Webmail.1. Open http://example.com/webmail,...