How to delete database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see list of all databases. Select appropriate database and it will be expanded and show tables of SQL.
5. Select appropriate table you want to delete like If you want to delete table "wp_links" then click on it.
6. Now click on the "Operations" option.
7. Scroll down and then click on the "Delete the table (DROP)".
Warning: Whole table will be removed and it will be impossible to restore it specially If you don't have a backup.
Yes, you can use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to remotely connect with your database on...How to add a user to a database and add privileges?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...How To Take Backup Or Restore Backup of MS-SQL Database
Taking Backups & Restoring of SQL databases using Plesk Applies to: Plesk 9 Plesk 10...Managing Databases
With Plesk you can create multiple databases and multiple users within each database, and make...How to Repair database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon. 3. In...