How to Repair database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see list of all databases. Select appropriate database which you want to repair.
5. Scroll down and mark "Check All" then click on the Drop-down option and select "Repair table".
If table successfully repaired then it will show a "Ok" message otherwise it will show some error on few tables like "Error unknown engine" related errors.
This article applies to: Plesk 9 Plesk 10 The Windows hosting plan comes with a...How do I manage MySQL Databases using PhpMyAdmin in cPanel?
Managing a MySQL database in PHPMyAdmin In this article, we'll give a brief introduction to...[PLESK] How to Back and Restore Microsoft SQL Server database
With Parallels Plesk Panel, you can back up and subsequently restore the databases, database user...How to configure remote MySQL access in cPanel?
This article describes how to use cPanel to allow external hosts to access your MySQL databases....How to create a database in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...