How to Repair database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see list of all databases. Select appropriate database which you want to repair.
5. Scroll down and mark "Check All" then click on the Drop-down option and select "Repair table".
If table successfully repaired then it will show a "Ok" message otherwise it will show some error on few tables like "Error unknown engine" related errors.
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon. 3. In...How to configure remote MySQL access in cPanel?
This article describes how to use cPanel to allow external hosts to access your MySQL databases....How do I manage MySQL Databases using PhpMyAdmin in cPanel?
Managing a MySQL database in PHPMyAdmin In this article, we'll give a brief introduction to...Managing Databases
With Plesk you can create multiple databases and multiple users within each database, and make...How to rename a database in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...