How to Create Email Account in Plesk 12.5?
Log in to your Pleask Control Panel and follow these steps:
- Go to Mail.
- Click Create Email Address.
- Type the left part of the email address before the @ sign, and, if you have several domain names on your account, select the domain name under which the email address will be created.
- Leave the Mailbox checkbox selected. Clearing this checkbox makes sense only if you want to use this address as a mail forwarder, which will forward all incoming mail to another address.
- Specify the mailbox size or use the default size defined by the provider's policy or your service plan.
- Specify a password consisting of five or more Latin characters.
- Click OK.
How to forward email to Gmail, Yahoo or other e-mail service providers? 1214 How to create an E-mail Autoresponder when you are unavailable or on vacation? 1327 How to change the password of your email account? 1544 How to Access your Email Account from cPanel Webmail? 1825 Setting up Email Accounts in Parallels Plesk Panel 18977