How to change the password of your email account?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Account" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the "Account @ Domain" section and you should see your email account listed there.
4. If your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you should see a "Change Password" text in front of your email. Then simply click on "Change Password".
5. Enter your new password or use a password generator
6. Click on the "Change Password" button.
Congratulations, your email password has been successfully changed and now you can access your email using your new password!
Email group allows you to send one email to multiple recipients in one go. Log in into your...How to create an E-mail Autoresponder when you are unavailable or on vacation?
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...How to Access your Email Account from cPanel Webmail?
You can access your Email account directly from Webmail.1. Open http://example.com/webmail,...How to forward email to Gmail, Yahoo or other e-mail service providers?
Email Account Forwarders:Step 1: Login to your cPanel account.Step 2: In the "Email" Section of...How-to Fix 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
Steps to fix “503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA” In Outlook, click File Click Account...