How to change the password of your email account?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Account" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the "Account @ Domain" section and you should see your email account listed there.
4. If your email address is email@example.com, you should see a "Change Password" text in front of your email. Then simply click on "Change Password".
5. Enter your new password or use a password generator
6. Click on the "Change Password" button.
Congratulations, your email password has been successfully changed and now you can access your email using your new password!
Gmailify enables you to get emails on Gmail without using @gmail.com address. It uses POP3 to...How to Create Email Account in cPanel?
To create a new email address, perform the following steps:1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In...How to forward email to Gmail, Yahoo or other e-mail service providers?
Email Account Forwarders:Step 1: Login to your cPanel account.Step 2: In the "Email" Section of...How to Create an Email Group in cPanel?
Email group allows you to send one email to multiple recipients in one go. Log in into your...Setting up Email Accounts in Parallels Plesk Panel
You can use Parallels Plesk Panel to set up POP3 email accounts for your domain. Log in to...