Setting up Email Accounts in Parallels Plesk Panel
You can use Parallels Plesk Panel to set up POP3 email accounts for your domain. Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel as admin and open the Domain administration page for the domain you want to add email accounts to.
To Set Up Email Accounts for Your Domain in Parallels Plesk Panel
- Click the Mail icon on the Domain administration page.
- In the Tools section, click Add New Mail Name.
- Enter a name for this email account (for example, email@example.com).
- Enter and confirm a new password for this email account. This password will also be used to access the control panel.
- If you want the mail user to be able to access the control panel, select the Control panel access check box and specify their control panel access settings.
- Select the Mailbox check box and specify the mailbox quota if desired.
- Click OK to submit all changes.
Once you have created your email account, you can further customize the settings from within Parallels Plesk Panel or connect to your account using an email client.
NOTE: Your POP3 and SMTP settings for this email account will be mail.domainnamegoeshere.com, where "domainnamegoeshere.com" is the name of your domain. Your incoming user name for the account is firstname.lastname@example.org. The outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication and uses the same user name and password as the incoming (POP3) server.
Was this answer helpful?
Free Virus Email Protection System @ HostBreak "According to ICSA Labs, a division of TruSecure...
This tutorial will show you how to setup an email account on the Samsung Galaxy S3. At the...
Windows Hosting Accounts HostBreak SMTP servers require SMTP authentication therefore your code...
Email forwarding to the following service providers will no longer be permitted for domains...
On Windows Hosting If you have Webmail enabled in Parallels Plesk Panel, you can access your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution