How to create a database in cPanel?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon.
3. In "New Database: Username_" field enter a name for the new database you wish to create in the text field.
4. Click on the "Create Database" Button.
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...How to configure remote MySQL access in cPanel?
This article describes how to use cPanel to allow external hosts to access your MySQL databases....[PLESK 11] How to Backup and Restore Microsoft SQL Server Database
This article applies to PLESK 11 Following are the steps to Get backup and Restore the...How to Repair database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon. 3. In...How to restore SQL Server 2012 database on SQL Server 2008 R2
Restoring Backups of SQL Server 2012 databases on SQL Server 2008 R2 Applies to: SQL Server...