How to create a database in cPanel?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon.
3. In "New Database: Username_" field enter a name for the new database you wish to create in the text field.
4. Click on the "Create Database" Button.
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...How to restore SQL Server 2012 database on SQL Server 2008 R2
Restoring Backups of SQL Server 2012 databases on SQL Server 2008 R2 Applies to: SQL Server...How to delete database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon. 3. In...Can I connect to SQL database using SQL Server Management Studio?
Yes, you can use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to remotely connect with your database on...Configuring ODBC
The Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) is an interface used to access data from a variety of...