How to create a database in cPanel?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon.
3. In "New Database: Username_" field enter a name for the new database you wish to create in the text field.
4. Click on the "Create Database" Button.
With Parallels Plesk Panel, you can back up and subsequently restore the databases, database...How to add a user to a database and add privileges?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...How to configure remote MySQL access in cPanel?
This article describes how to use cPanel to allow external hosts to access your MySQL databases....How to edit database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon. 3. In...Configuring ODBC
The Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) is an interface used to access data from a variety of...