How to delete database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see list of all databases. Select appropriate database and it will be expanded and show tables of SQL.
5. Select appropriate table you want to delete like If you want to delete table "wp_links" then click on it.
6. Now click on the "Operations" option.
7. Scroll down and then click on the "Delete the table (DROP)".
Warning: Whole table will be removed and it will be impossible to restore it specially If you don't have a backup.
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...[PLESK 11] How to Backup and Restore Microsoft SQL Server Database
This article applies to PLESK 11 Following are the steps to Get backup and Restore the...How to restore SQL Server 2012 database on SQL Server 2008 R2
Restoring Backups of SQL Server 2012 databases on SQL Server 2008 R2 Applies to: SQL Server...How to delete a database in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases"...Configuring ODBC
The Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) is an interface used to access data from a variety of...