How to Create Email Account in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Email Accounts" Icon.
3. Enter the email address that you wish to create, such as "my-new-email". (If you manage more than one domain, select the appropriate domain from the menu.)
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Change the quota or leave this as it is and then click on the "Create Account" button.
Once your email account is created, it will appear under the "Account & Domain" tab.
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...How-to Fix 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
Steps to fix “503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA” In Outlook, click File Click Account...How to Access your Email Account from cPanel Webmail?
You can access your Email account directly from Webmail.1. Open http://example.com/webmail,...How to forward email to Gmail, Yahoo or other e-mail service providers?
Email Account Forwarders:Step 1: Login to your cPanel account.Step 2: In the "Email" Section of...How to change the password of your email account?
If you want to change password of your email account then you can do this by the following...