How to Repair database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see list of all databases. Select appropriate database which you want to repair.
5. Scroll down and mark "Check All" then click on the Drop-down option and select "Repair table".
If table successfully repaired then it will show a "Ok" message otherwise it will show some error on few tables like "Error unknown engine" related errors.
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon. 3. In...How To Take Backup Or Restore Backup of MS-SQL Database
Taking Backups & Restoring of SQL databases using Plesk Applies to: Plesk 9 Plesk 10...How to configure remote MySQL access in cPanel?
This article describes how to use cPanel to allow external hosts to access your MySQL databases....How to restore SQL Server 2012 database on SQL Server 2008 R2
Restoring Backups of SQL Server 2012 databases on SQL Server 2008 R2 Applies to: SQL Server...Managing Databases
With Plesk you can create multiple databases and multiple users within each database, and make...